Copywrite

All the stuff you read here on my blog is my stuff, not yours, and therefore copywrited by me, Christine Waldman. If you even think about plagerizing, copying, or whispering in someone's ear, you'll be sorry because my brother is a black belt in karate.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hello All,
This is my first blog experience, so please promise to be gentle with me. My purpose in blogging is to give my friends and family a laugh, hopefully. Even if it means laughing at me and not with me, have at it.
My second purpose is to post some of my ramblings, writing experiments, and thoughts for the day. Also, some of you have expressed an intrest in the book I have written, Meg O'Brien Wears a Thong, so I want to eventually post the first chapter, which is much easier than printing out copies for all you unsuspecting fools, um I mean friends.

2 comments:

  1. Great title for the book! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really exciting. And it is a great great title. :)

    ReplyDelete